Last Wednesday, 26th of November, I was in Utrecht to give a lecture on Social Networks for the audience of Studium Generale and SSPN. I had a marvellous afternoon and want to thank all the audience and organisation.
- LukeW’s talk on Social Models the information he collected for this talk was pure gold.
- Cameron Marlow’s great blog on Facebook data http://overstated.net/2009/03/09/maintained-relationships-on-facebook
- Some statistics on activity and differences between men and women by Adreas Kluth
- Value of relationships on Facebook by Business Week
- How to sell to your friends by Fast Company
- arxiv.org/abs/0906.3202: Distance Is Not Dead: Social Interaction and Geographical Distance in the Internet Era (blog post Relations vs distance )
- http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1400214.1400232 The convergence of social and technological networks (thanks to Luke W)
- On twitter and friends by Hubspot
- On twitter and relations by HP